SCHOOL-BASED SEALANT PROGRAM
(Dental cleanings, Fluoride, and Sealants @ schools)
Did you know an oral health program is available at area schools?
• Just Kids Dental (JKD) has partnered with area school districts at no charge to families and the school district of provide preventive dental services and oral health education.
• JKD has a team of dedicated Registered Dental Hygienists who provide compassionate care on-site at schools utilizing portable dental equipment.
• JKD’s mission is to increase access to care for economically disadvantaged children who currently receive little or no dental care.
Who do we serve?
• Children enrolled in MN or WI Medicaid.
• Uninsured children who qualify for free/reduced lunch.
How do I sign my child up to be seen at school?
• Schools send home consent forms for parents to sign and return to school.
• Once a consent form is signed, children are scheduled to receive care at the next dental clinic.
• Follow-up forms indicating services delivered are sent home to parents.
What preventive dental services are provided by a Registered Dental Hygienist?
• Oral Hygiene Instruction
• Oral Health Screening
• Dental Cleaning
• Fluoride Varnish Application
• Complimentary Toothbrush, Toothpaste, and Floss